Thursday, January 23, 2014

Being Silent.


I have been silent lately, especially online. It's been nice, really nice.

A big part of my silence is because we have had family in town, and still do. My day-to-day routine has slightly changed, and I have found myself turning on my laptop less and less while our house guests have been here... I have hardly instagrammed, tweeted, facebooked, blogged or even checked my bloglovin' account. 

While on the one hand, I feel like I have been slacking, but on the other hand, not being online twenty-four-seven has been a fresh of breath air, I guess you could say. Sometimes it's nice taking a step back from all this technology and enjoying what's in front of you!

1 comment:

  1. i totally understand what you are going through! Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete