Sunday, November 10, 2013

Reflecting.


It's been a long, but good week.! 

This week was my first week working at only one employer. Part of me misses having afternoon's off, but a bigger part of me is thrilled to have more than one day off each week.

Initially I was worried that maybe I made the wrong decision, but looking back on this past week, I am very happy with the decision I have made. I love my job and the people I work with. I also think that working where I am at, may open a few new doors down the road, and that is huge. 

Linking up with the Totally Awesome Blog Hop.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are loving your one job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenzie, I thought I would miss the other job, but I don't.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that it is working out for you! It is great that you could cut down to one job and enjoy that job too! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! It's a bit of an adjustment because I will be making slightly less $$$, but its totally worth it. I am hoping that I can find a way to make some money doing something at home, that would me amazing.

      Delete