Saturday, November 30, 2013

6 Recipes to Try.


One of my favorite parts of the holidays, delicious desserts! I have a huge sweet tooth, I could eat these sweets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't, but I could.

The other day, my chiropractor suggested that I may have a gluten intolerance and that I should try cutting it out of my diet for a week and see what happens. While I totally agree and would love to do that, its next to impossible, especially during the month of December... I have already started stocking up on baking supplies (most of which all probably contain gluten) and there is NO WAY I can miss out on all of these holiday sweets that I would like to start baking. Impossible.

06. Peppermint Shortbread Bar Cookies.

Anyways, I must end this post ASAP because looking at the above photos is making me really hungry! What are some of your favorite holiday desserts to bake? 

2 comments:

  1. Peppermint shortbread cookie bars?! Are you kidding me? those look heavenly. And I didn't exactly need anymore treat temptation this season... but I may need to make those.
    Raspy Wit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm I know, I can't wait to make them either.

      Delete