Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blog Design: The Boots Parade.


A few months ago I offered to redesign Britta's blog The Boots Parade ... and today, its finally live!! 

I don't want to take all the credit because she played a big part in the re-deisgn too! There are a few minor adjustments still to be made, but otherwise its up and running and looking FANTASTIC! I have to admit that her new design has inspired me to redesign my own blog too (again!). 

What do you think of Britta's new blog design? 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I wish I knew how in the world to do this! I feel like my mind changes way too much to pay people to do it lol. I need to start my research! The gold glitter is my favorite part, but I also love how clean it looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should start a pinterest board with inspiration! That's what i did for a contest and it was a huge inspiration when it came time to changing things up again for my blog. Anyways, I am more than happy to help you redesign your blog, for free!

      Delete
    2. I can't believe I didn't respond to this sooner! I have a board on Pinterest with lots of blog inspiration! I would be tickled pink if you could help me! I'm kind of a lost cause haha! I think if my blog looked better, I could blog better (and more often!) I've been slacking and it's making me sad.

      Delete