Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up.

Holy smokes, I cannot believe April has come and gone. I am thankful that the month flew by because I worked every day of it, and then some..!

Today was my first official day off work, heck ya! I almost had to work, but I said no. Part of me felt bad, but when being asked on Friday afternoon to work on Sunday, especially when they could have asked me a week or two ago, sorry, it's not happening - I needed a day off.

Today, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous! It feels like its 26°C and we have taken every opportunity to get outside. The alarm went off at 7:45 am and we've been going, going, going ever since. It's now 8:00 pm and my legs are exhausted!

Favorite Snapshots:
+ Walking through our back alley on our way to get SUSHI!
+ It's May 1st, time to get my exercise on!
+ Attempted some cucumber, mint and lemon water. Not bad.
+ The sun is shining, its really hot and I wish I could jump into the ocean for a swim!

for more snapshots, follow me on instagram.

Favorite Posts:
+ Apparently I didn't "like" any posts on my bloglovin' this week... oops!

Recipes I Pinned/Want to Try:
+ Fresh Salsa via ABpetitie
+ Maple Mustard Baked Salmon via Salu Salo Recipes.
+ Sour Patch Kids Cookies via Design Eat Repeat.
+ Grilled Chicken Caprese via Cooking Classy.

Weekly Dinner Menu:
+ Monday: Sushi.
+ Tuesday: Pub food.
+ Wednesday: Noodles, butter & parmesan cheese.
+ Thursday: Leftovers - Noodles.
+ Friday: Green Salad.
+ Saturday: Leftovers - Noodles.
+ Sunday: Beef burritos. 

4 comments: