Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Inspire Me Favorite: Haley.

Last week, Elle and I launched our new inspiration board link up, Inspire Me. The prompt that we picked was "Spring Fever." In case you missed my post last week, here is my spring fever inspiration board.


I love spring, especially this year because the weather has been so beautiful! I also love to breath in the fresh spring air, there is nothing like it! I love waking up to the birds signing and the sunshine peaking through my blinds at 6:00 am. My board was inspired by a few of the things I love to enjoy -- strawberries, melonade, cherry blossoms, etc! 

Now, as promised, our favorite inspiration board from last week:

Created by Haley from HaleyHere

"My board was inspired of course, by "spring fever" in the traditional sense, classic red lips (the vehicle of kisses), April showers and May flowers!" -- Haley

Thank you Haley for being the very first to link up with us, and for helping spread the word out about our new link-up! 

There are so many possibilities when creating an inspiration board, and we would love for you all to link up for our second link-up, which will go live next Wednesday, May 15th. To give you a head start....

the prompt for next week is: "All That Glitters

If you aren't too sure where to start, I posted my top 5 websites to find photos (for your blog and/or inspiration boards). I have already started searching for a few of my favorite photos and there are tons out there! Don't forget, if you need some help putting your inspiration board together, the PicMonkey website has some great collage layouts that you can use, for free!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linkup! I really enjoyed creating this and looking forward to starting mine for next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! Can't wait to see everyone's boards next week!

      Delete
  2. You've "Inspired Me"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Would love for you to link up next week!

      Delete