Saturday, March 9, 2013

This Week for Dinner.

The biggest change we have made to our daily dinner menu is incorporating a green salad with almost each meal. The only catch is that when we do that, we eat less of the main course and have more leftovers to eat up. 


Last weekend, for example, I made a large batch of spaghetti sauce. I normally don't like to freeze sauces, I am not too sure why, but decided it would be best that I freeze half of it, otherwise we would be eating pasta and salad all week. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE pasta, but I do get tired of eating the same meal over and over again. 

+ Monday: Leftovers: Spaghetti.

+ Tuesday: Leftovers: Spaghetti.

+ Wednesday: Butter chicken & green salad. Recipe here.

+ Thursday: Leftovers: Butter chicken & salad.

+ Friday: Leftovers: Butter chicken

+ Saturday: Mac and Cheese & salad.

+ Sunday: Dine out: Pub food. 

I was hoping to try a new recipe that I found the other day, but we still have lots of butter chicken and salad to eat up that it didn't make sense to cook another feast. Maybe next week!! Did you try any new recipes this past week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment