Sunday, February 3, 2013

This Week for Dinner.

The theme for this past week's dinner was leftovers (again)! Thankfully I love all the dinner's we've been making and could eat some of them every night if I had to.


I think my favorite meal was the homemade spaghetti sauce that I made on Wednesday night -- you should really try it, it was amazing! I am so glad I found that recipe from A Pretty Life blog. Tonight, we finally used up all the pizza meat and mozza cheese in the fridge; once we eat up all this pizza we can venture onto some new dinners!!

+ Monday: Leftovers: Pork, mashed potatoes & caesar salad

+ Tuesday: Leftovers: Pork, mashed potatoes & caesar salad

+ Wednesday: Homemade spaghetti sauce. Recipe here

+ Thursday: Leftovers: Spaghetti.

+ Friday: Leftovers: Spaghetti.

+ Saturday: Homemade pepperoni pizza.

+ Sunday: Vegetables and dip, sausage rolls, & homemade pizza

What did you make for dinner this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment