Sunday, December 30, 2012

Music // My Top 10 Songs of 2012.

I cannot believe 2012 is almost coming to an end. Seriously, where has the year gone?! Anyways, here are my top ten favorite songs that have come out this year (they are in no particular order). I had a really tough time narrowing them down because there were so many great ones this year. When I love a song, I tend to play it on repeat on Grooveshark for about a month. What were your favorite songs of 2012?

  1. David Guetta "Titanium"
  2. Calvin Haris "Feel So Close"
  3. Fun "We are Young"
  4. Katy Perry "Wide Awake"
  5. Carly Rae Jepson "Call Me Maybe"
  6. Gotye "Somebody that I Used to Know"
  7. The Wanted "I Found You"
  8. Taylor Swift "I Knew You Were Trouble"
  9. Fun "Some Nights"
  10. The Lumineers "Hey Ho"

No comments:

Post a Comment