Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Almost Friday.

I cannot believe it's almost Friday. Seriously, where has the week gone. Work is very busy and by the time I get home, I am exhausted. Maybe its the weather (rain, rain and more rain), or maybe its because I am working six days a week. Either way, I am beyond exhausted; all I want to do is sleep. I have been totally MIA from my blog this week. 

Monday
Worked all day, came home, made dinner, and went to bed at like 10 pm.  

Tuesday
Worked half the day, stopped by my parents house, came home, watched Hart of Dixie (best episode ever!), made dinner, and went to bed.

Wednesday 
Worked all day, rushed home, got dressed and went to my work's Christmas party, came home, and went to bed. 

Thursday 
Worked half the day, went to the chiropractor, waited over an hour for my appointment (was not impressed), stopped by my parents house, came home and picked up my boyfriend, stopped by the mall for some Starbucks and to pick up some Christmas presents, came home, made dinner, watched TV and now finally on my computer. 

We leave next weekend for two weeks, so this weekend and next week are going to be NUTS! I will apologize in advance for my lack of posts, and lack of replies! 

2 comments:

  1. oh man - your week sounds like my week!
    hope you get everything done that need to and still find time to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week sounds super busy no wonder you need a little break from the blog! Don't worry we will be waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete